Please donate to Martha’s Table and support our meal programs.
We need and appreciate your support!
We accept credit cards & Paypal.
One-Time or Monthly options available.
We accept cheque, credit card, cash/bank draft, and commercially-prepared food.
9:00AM to 3:30PM | Monday – Friday
629 Princess St., Kingston
Donate by Mail
We accept cheque.
427 Princess St.
Donate via E-Transfer
Please send your contribution to:
Donate by Phone
We accept Visa & Mastercard.
613 546 0320 ext 0
Why does your support matter?
Every day in Canada, one of the wealthiest countries in the world, one in six households struggles to put good food on the table.
We also know that food insecurity is not simply about a lack of food. Its ripple effects are wide and far-reaching, affecting physical and mental health, social connection and community, employment and aspirations, family life and more.
Food insecurity makes people sick, breaks down relationships with family and friends, makes it harder to get a job and leaves a lasting mark on the lives of children.
Out of 100 people surveyed, the largest percentage of participants (36%) report that they would cut food before other basic expenses including transportation, medicine, utilities, and housing.
No one should have to choose between paying rent and buying groceries. Hunger and Poverty exists in Kingston and the Islands. 14% of people live in poverty In Ontario, 18% of children live in poverty.
Thanks to the donations of supporters such as yourself, Martha’s is able to fight against food insecurity in our community.
Meals served last year
Meals served since 1997
Looking for other ways to support Martha’s Table?
Help us with our Wish List!
Become a Volunteer!
Learn about Legacy Giving!
Martha’s Table Donor Bill of Rights
Donors have the right to:
- Be informed of our mission and the way Martha’s Table intends to use donated resources and our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the Martha’s Table Board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities
- Access the organization’s most recent financial statements via CRA website
- Be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition
- Be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors
- To have their donations and personal information kept confidential
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forth right answers